• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Google AdWords to Add-Ons Rejected

Explorer ,
Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm attempting to create an AdWords ad to our Adobe add-on page, but it is being rejected due to the Destination Not Working error. 

Here's the main snippet, though there are more details in the link provided above. 

Destinations that don't function properly or have been incorrectly set up

Examples: A site that returns an HTTP error code, such as 403 Forbidden or 404 Not Found; a site that doesn't work in all locations or on common browsers and devices; DNS lookup errors; product not found; internal server errors; site under construction

The add-on page eventually renders fine, but I am seeing the following error: 

GET https://detect.ffc.adobeoobe.com:35691/cc.png?arg=0.20577772974528608 net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Thanks in advance,

-Brian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Hi Brian,

Our current web infrastructure that hosts the add-ons website front end does not support SEO and so that is why I think you are seeing this error. We are moving off this infrastructure in the coming weeks and that may fix it, but its temporary home as we are moving to a completely new front end planned by year end that definitely will support what you are looking to do, so in short, it's coming.

However, lets look to promote your product now via social media, etc. Please message me priva

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone from @adobe around to weigh in?  Any plans to address?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brian,

Our current web infrastructure that hosts the add-ons website front end does not support SEO and so that is why I think you are seeing this error. We are moving off this infrastructure in the coming weeks and that may fix it, but its temporary home as we are moving to a completely new front end planned by year end that definitely will support what you are looking to do, so in short, it's coming.

However, lets look to promote your product now via social media, etc. Please message me private via the forums so we can discuss that.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for the insights.  Looking forward to the coming changes!

Cheers,

-Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines