• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

It's Here! The new Adobe Exchange

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's here! We are pleased to announce the release of Adobe Exchange. Supporting all the Adobe Clouds, it lets you take your creativity and possibilities further. Check it out! https://www.adobeexchange.com/creativecloud.html

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Hi Rubens,

You're product sounds really exciting, I can't wait to see it. In terms of choosing a marketplace, we don't make you choose. Unlike certain marketplaces I could mention we do not penalize you if you do not list exclusively with us. We are the only official marketplace for Adobe CC extensibility and there is no cost in signing up or any fees. We don't share sales volume but you can see which are the most popular extensions on Exchange via the drop down filters. You mention "after effect

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Jonathan...

I am finalizing a Revolutionary Title Builder for After Effects that has real Artificial Intelligence capabilities to produce the user-chosen design style at a glance.

I am looking for the best marketplace to sell my product.

I'm trying to find some kind of sales report from Adobe Exchange, but I find nothing.
Although adobe offers 90% to the producers, I can not find any information on sales volume.
On other marketplaces platforms, although the percentage of the producer is lower, there are real examples of producers who are getting large sales volumes.

I would like to know if there is any link or report where I can evaluate the sales volume of products in the category of after effects templates, so that I can choose the best solution for my business.

Other information that I have not found is whether the contract with Adobe Exchange requires exclusivity.

I hope you can show me the reasons why I should sell my product in your marketplace.

Regards,

Rubens Nobre

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rubens,

You're product sounds really exciting, I can't wait to see it. In terms of choosing a marketplace, we don't make you choose. Unlike certain marketplaces I could mention we do not penalize you if you do not list exclusively with us. We are the only official marketplace for Adobe CC extensibility and there is no cost in signing up or any fees. We don't share sales volume but you can see which are the most popular extensions on Exchange via the drop down filters. You mention "after effects templates", you may want to look at Adobe Stock, to see if it would be more suitable if you are essentially looking to sell content rather than some sort of extension which builds something in After Effects. Selling content is different and so is the total addressable market versus building some of panel/extension but the prices are also likely very different.

In terms of benefits and other questions, alt of it is covered in this FAQ: Exchange Documentation

As for the 90% revenue that goes to you, that's higher than any other comparable marketplace I can think of!

I hope that helps.

Jonathan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines