Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom plugin need to pay twice

New Here ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Looking for an answer here:

I bought the Lightroom add-on for Pro-Fuji Tethering, when I bought it was on my Mac which I use when in the field. All works perfectly. The problem comes when I tried to the use the add-on my primary machine, A windows PC in the studio. The add-on does not show up. It looks like Adobe/Fuji want me to pay again  for the ability to use this add-on my Windows computer two.I will not be paying twice for the same product, so really I would like one of three things to happen in descending order of preference.

1 - Adobe allow me to use the windows download of the plugin

2 - Adobe remove my access to the Mac version and give me access to Windows version. Tethering with you studio rig is far more useful than tether on your lap. Its just chance that I was using my Mac when I decided to purchase.

3 - Adobe give me a refund, since only having it on my mac laptop is useless to me.

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Kindly contact at asupport@adobe.com for the refund issues.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2017 Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Just checking this all got resolved for you? Please let us know and if not please contact asupport@adobe.com

Many thanks,

Jonathan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines