• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Link to Product Reviews?

Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm an Adobe Exchange Producer and would like to provide a method for users to rate our products.  However, I have not been able to find a way to get a direct link to the "Ratings & Reviews" section of the add-ons pages.  I can only find the link to the add-on as a whole (e.g. https://creative.adobe.com/addons/products/16897), which defaults to the "Product Info" section.  Is there a path / query parameter that I can use to jump right to the rating section?

Cheers,

-Brian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Hi Brian,

We are looking to completely overhaul our review and ratings system later this year and at that point it may well be possible to link straight to the review/rating section. We are also looking to add the capability for the producer of the add-on to reply directly to a users feedback. Today we only have the ability to hide or delete reviews and there are may times when being able to simply reply to a users comment would be far more useful. So it's coming along with some other major chang

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anybody from @adobe available to answer this one? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brian,

We are looking to completely overhaul our review and ratings system later this year and at that point it may well be possible to link straight to the review/rating section. We are also looking to add the capability for the producer of the add-on to reply directly to a users feedback. Today we only have the ability to hide or delete reviews and there are may times when being able to simply reply to a users comment would be far more useful. So it's coming along with some other major changes.

Best,

Jonathan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Jonathan.  Good to know about the coming improvements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines