• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

name of plug-in to install on lightroom to upload to instagram?

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find the plug-in to upload on Lightroom Publish to post directly to instagram?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Can you tell us the name of the product on Add-ons that you installed? Ideally a link to that page would really help. It may be that for example there are extra steps like install a file in your Downloads folder but it's not possible to know that until we know what product you are referring to.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jonathan

I downloaded the plug in from here: LR/Instagram - Lightroom Publish Plugin for Instagram

I wanted to upload directly from Lightroom to Instagram but can't seem to find a way to add the description# and location#

Lise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't believe it's on our Adobe Add-ons website/Exchaneg so I can't provide much help. The extension looks a little fiddly, according their their website:

"After downloading the ZIP file, please extract the contents to your home directory. Open Lightroom Plugin Manager, click Add and navigate to the directory where you extracted LRInstagram.lrplugin."

Please contact the developer if you need support and maybe mention it would be great to have them on Adobe Exchange!

Thanks,

Jonathan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines