• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fireworks not working after installing on new computer with window 11 through creative cloud

Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2024 Jun 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got a new PC which had a copy of window 11 on it. I installed Adobe Creative Cloud  used it to install Firework CS6. Whenever I try to boot it up I get a error message pop up.

Screenshot 2024-06-15 003023.png

I've tried the link it seems to go nowhere, I tried a bunch of things using the clean up tool. I tried reinstalling.  Nothing seems to work for me. 

I thought maybe this is a sign I should just learn to use photoshop but it seem overkill for what I need and I have a few projects that I need finishing off and photoshop does not recognise the layers from them. 

If anyone can help that would be amazing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2024 Jul 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here.. omg.. this has to stop.. please just release FW to people for free if @adobe cannot get this right.. the makeshift work around before you removed from online download solution .. now you removed that to provide a broken solution!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 07, 2024 Jul 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After researching a lot, I finally found a solution, I had to download and install ApplicationManager through this link,

https://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe//creativesuite/cc/win/ApplicationManager10.0_all.exe

For some reason Adobe removed this from the installation of CS6 programs recently, I hope they resolve this and don't remove this wonderful program from Adobe Cloud because for me even today, Fireworks is an incredibly lightweight program for making quick arts and working with vectors, something that Photoshop doesn't do it and Illustrator is too heavy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2024 Jul 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried this but seems I am getting another error now

Screenshot 2024-07-08 155903.png

Checked for updates, everyhting up to date 

Tried changing default browser to firefox, chrome and edge but none of them work. 

Seem like the ApplicationManager cant connect to my browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2024 Jul 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well done, did the trick for me; iot's been so long I forgot how to use Fireworks LOL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2024 Jul 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm happy to help, Paulo, were you able to activate Fireworks with your CC account? or do you have a serial? I managed to solve this problem but now it's asking for the serial which I don't have, and unfortunately I can't buy it since the ff was discontinued, I had to use a technique to restart the 30 free days countdown, until Adobe decides to activate it again for us creative cloud subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2024 Jul 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah it started working for me too, but now is asking for a serial...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I believe that Adobe decided to kill fireworks and not activate it for those who subscribe to the CC, only for those who stole a serial, so even they changed their mind about the solution we have to make fireworks revive after finishing the 30 days of testing for All you have to do is go to YouTube and search: "How to open Photoshop Cs6 with Trial expired" and make the fireworks. It will work again for 30 days indefinitely until Adobe decides to activate the license with our cc login for those who subscribe to them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More solutions,  so it just decides to rename it or else you want to "delete" folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE and then Fireworks opens normally without needing this activation anymore, it is worth mentioning that an alert will still appear that requires Adobe Manager, but that's it give ok and it opened normally, you can even delete this shi* from Adobe Manager that adobe hasn't updated in years and it's insecure, so we'll have our fireworks for the rest of our lives, one day I'll figure out how to remove this popup, see Adobe, it's all my fault It's yours that forces me to discover this solution lol, it's worth mentioning that all the methods here are simple and done by the client themselves in a safe way without having to download anything suspicious, I don't recommend any type of piracy, I'm totally against it,
just like I'm against paying for something and I can't activate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aaargh! I now have serial issue 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2024 Jul 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update 07/27: apparently Adobe has reactivated Fireworks through the Creative Cloud account, now we can get our Fireworks back legally

Follow the steps:

1- Install Adobe Muse first
2- Install Fireworks
3- Install Adobe Manager
4- Set PDApp.exe to open as administrator in Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\core\PDApp.exe
5- Open Fireworks and click on License this software
6- Log in with your Adobe account on your PC or QR code on your cell phone

and that's it, Fireworks will open without needing a serial number.

If anyone can do this, please confirm here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2024 Aug 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you know... "Company or School Accounts are not supported. Continue with a Personal Account to access the service. "... even had out desktop support manager go complain to our reseller...... I have spent SO much time trying to get this to work over the last few months. In protest for agony of my beloved Fireworks no longer working / such a pain to try to get to work... I cancelled my person subscription after MANY years, every company I work for last... 15 years, an Adobe Creative cloud licence all apps is kinda a requirement during my negotiations. just needed to rant. thanks for all who post here to try. I launched Photoshop just to create some screenshots for some documentation and it felt like I opened everest to arghhhhh... I am tired of this fight. I'll shelve this again for a few more months and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOOoooo...... in my curiosity.. I launched Muse to kinda see what it was... AND then looked like I would be prompted for the serial number, I wasn't.... it's licnesed now.. THEN I launched FIREWORKS! WOOWOWOOWOWWOOooo.. achem... sorry.. IT WORKED.... THanks NAVIDSG.. for me, I just 4a. launch and license MUSE, then launch Fireworks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This didn't work for me as of 8/22 - But I can Trial Period workaround for now I guess.
I get caught in a loop of verify with qrcode/email - go through that process successfully, but when it's done, it shoots me to a "enter license code" prompt. to which you then go back to the beginning of verification with qr code/email like it never happened.  😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 26, 2024 Aug 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, I have a solution that might work, it happened to me today and I processed it and it worked,

1- put Adobe Manager to run as administrator C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\core\PDapp.exe

2- Search on YouTube for "How to open Photoshop Cs6 with an expired trial" and do the procedure,

Apparently it's a problem with the serial, if you do this Fireworks will work again activated with your Creative Cloud subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines