• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Welcome to the new Fireworks forum!

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the new Fireworks community! We are so excited to have you join us on your creative journey with Fireworks.

My name is Sujatha Reddy and I am your community manager responsible for managing this community along with Preran Kurnool & Atul Kumar Saini. My team and our community of our experts will continue to guide and assist you as usual in this new space.

We hope you like the new experience!
If you have any questions or comments about this new community, feel free to post here. We are listening.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What should I do if I want to buy adobe fireworks, if it is no longer available in the store?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2019 Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following.  And where is all the action here?  I expected a lot after Catalina.  What is one to do about Fireworks not working with Catalina?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is available. Make sure you enable older app in the Creative Cloud settings. 

clipboard_image_0.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems with Creative Cloud 5.0.0.354 you no longer have the option to show older apps. Is that correct? I have a very old version of Fireworks MX version 6. I want to use a more current version. Any help is more appreciated, thanks. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, which OS?

Paul-M - Community Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Sorry I should have said, Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should still have the 'show older apps' option if you have a full or student/teacher creative cloud subscription

show_older_apps.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not show what you are showing me. See my screenshot:CCD Capture.PNG

According to my account, I registered the product "Studio Standard" (Macromedia Studio MX) in 2005. It is a student version if that matters. 

CCD Capture 2.PNG

Also, No I do not have a current subscription. 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't see this option 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Boa tarde...

Eu atualizei o meu MAC para macOS CATALINA e não consigo mais rodar meu Fireworks CS6.

Preciso atualizar meu Fireworks CS6 para 64Bits para rodar ok?

O que eu faço????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thousands of people are still using Fireworks as it is still the best for vector and bitmap editing for the web. Why won't Adobe bring it back or at least produce an add-on for photoshop that would allow us to edit native FW png files? We will all leave Adobe for other tools now that Mac won't support it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same.  Nothing lets me produce web-quality artwork as quickly and easily (photos + vector).  Adobe, please support the loyal FW community!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,  I purchased Fireworks CS6 5+ years ago, and I had to reformat my computer. I now get a message that states: 
"The serial number you entered has been revoked. This product cannot be licensed. Please contact support"

When I contacted support they said it is end of life and they will not allow us to install it anymore. Yet you just started a forum for it a few months ago? 

How is this possible? i paid for the product. I intend to continue to use it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know about Mac, but on Windows you can simply use the install folder itself, run fireworks.exe as administrator, and log in to your adobe account if you have an "all apps" subscription. I'm still using it and it works great. Running fireworks.exe as administrator will allow it to make its own registry entries and essentially acts as an install.

Join me at National Park Guided Tours!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using fireworks for years latest under CC.  I installed the legacy CS6 SharedScreenshot.jpgversion on a new surface but the resolution is wacky.  the icons are so small on all tool bars it is tought to use. any thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For Windows users:

Right click on the Fireworks shortcut > properties > compatability tab > then click the change high DPI settings button > next window > check override high dpi scaling behavior box > select system from the dropdown menu > click OK then apply

high_dpi.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a ton!!!  That worked like a Jet!

James

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a Creative Suite subscriber (Windows 10 OS) and recently Fireworks CS6 - and ONLY Fireworks - has stopped functioning.  It asks to "sign in," although I'm already signed in, then says "Trial initialization failed," then asks for a Serial Number, which I don't have because I'm a Creative Suite subscriber.  

The screens:

First it says "Sign in required" although I am already signed in:

Splash 1.jpg

Clicking "Sign in" brings up the following:

Splash 2.jpg

Clicking "License This Software" brings up:

Splash 3.jpg

I can't find this specific issue on the Net, but I tried uninstalling Fireworks, deleting the preferences folder and Fireworks registration key, and reinstalling Fireworks.  No luck.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Ted

[E-mail removed by moderator.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for posting screen shots!  This the same experience I am having, however it just started within the past month for me (May 2021).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, how do I get Fireworks back on my machine?  I've had it for years, I love it and now it's gone.  I had a pesty popup that was telling me that my 30 day trial was going to expire.  I didn't have a trial - I had the real deal!  Then..... it was gone.  I want it back.  It is the main reason I subscribe to the Adobe Creative Cloud.  My heart is broken and my business is on hold.  Please help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. It was working up until july and we renewed and its no longer allowing me to use it. i really need this app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines