• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Access Display Properties

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2015 Aug 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Windows 10 and Internet Explorer with the newest version of Flash Player. On videos I'm getting the green screen much like everyone else. It seems the fix is to access Display Properties and Disable Hardware Acceleration. I followed the instructions to right click while playing video, click settings , and the panel comes up but no display tab. My panel only has four tabs and not five as shown in illustration. Can't seem to find display properties to disable hardware acceleration.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2015 Aug 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Please try adding DisableHardwareAcceleration=1 to the mms.cfg file.  The file is saved at the following location:

• 32-bit OS: C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash
    • 64-bit OS: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash

if the file doesn't exists, you can create the file manually (using Notepad or other text edit software) and save it in the appropriate directory.  Note that saving to this location requires Admin permissions.  You'll need to either launch Notepad as Administrator, or save the file to some other location (e.g. desktop) and then move it to the appropriate location.  When using Notepad, the default file extension is .txt.  Please be sure to change this to .cfg.

Also, We'd need your dxdiag for further investigation.

Below are the steps to obtain dxdiag:

1. press Window key + R

2. type dxdiag and press Enter

3. A window will pop up

4. press "save all informantion" button on the lower side of the windows

5. Save the report and please share the same.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines