• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

An Error occurred, please try again later while watching Youtube Video.

Jul 05, 2014 Jul 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OS Info: Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit.

Browser: Internet Explorer 11, Firefox Version 30, Google Chrome Version 35.0.1916.153 m

Flash Player Version: 14.0.0.125

Want to know if this is a Flash issue or a possible Scripting Issue?????

Issue is persisting only with IE 11 & Firefox Version 30. Had installed Flash player 14.0.0.125 for both browsers and getting this error message. Weird thing is same flash player exist in Google Chrome and it works fine. When i watch the video using Firefox browser it just comes up with the message on YouTube page "An Error occurred, please try again later". When i watch YouTube videos IE 11 i get Adobe flash player error message as a popup: "An Action Script error has occurred"

Error #2044: Unhandled securityError:. text=Error #2048: Security sandbox violation: http://s.ytimg.com/yts/swfbin/player-vfl2ziCRD/watch_as3.swf cannot load data from http://r13---sn-h557snee.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?clen=64901235&cpn=HZuMPsRTkgq2omCa&dur=4042.6....

at com.google.youtube.players::TagStreamPlayer/createAppendBytesNetStream()

at com.google.youtube.players::TagStreamPlayer/getNewNetStream()

at com.google.youtube.players::HTTPVideoPlayer/connectStream()

at com.google.youtube.players::HTTPVideoPlayer/onNetStatus()

at com.google.youtube.players::TagStreamPlayer/onNetStatus()

at flash.net::NetConnection/connect()

at com.google.youtube.players::HTTPVideoPlayer/resetStream()

at com.google.youtube.players::HTTPVideoPlayer/initiatePlayback()

at com.google.youtube.players::TagStreamPlayer/initiatePlayback()

at com.google.youtube.application::VideoApplication/initiatePlayback().

Below is the image file  for that error:

: image1.jpg

If i Click Dismiss all it vanishes off doing nothing. If i click Continue i get the same Error Message again: "An Action Script Error has occurred:"

rror #2044: Unhandled securityError:. text=Error #2048: Security sandbox violation: http://s.ytimg.com/yts/swfbin/player-vfl2ziCRD/watch_as3.swf cannot load data from http://r13---sn-h557snee.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?clen=64901235&cpn=kq50CDNL_IHkLvsY&dur=4042.6....

at com.google.youtube.players::TagStreamPlayer/createAppendBytesNetStream()

at com.google.youtube.players::TagStreamPlayer/getNewNetStream()

at com.google.youtube.players::HTTPVideoPlayer/connectStream()

at com.google.youtube.players::HTTPVideoPlayer/onNetStatus()

at com.google.youtube.players::TagStreamPlayer/onNetStatus()

at flash.net::NetConnection/connect()

at com.google.youtube.players::HTTPVideoPlayer/resetStream()

at com.google.youtube.players::HTTPVideoPlayer/initiatePlayback()

at com.google.youtube.players::TagStreamPlayer/initiatePlayback()

at com.google.youtube.application::VideoApplication/initiatePlayback()

YouTube Page with Error Message Post clicking continue:

image 2.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Jul 07, 2014 Jul 07, 2014

Issue Fixed finally....It was something to do with the DNS of my ISP. Changed it and all worked good post that. You can go ahead and resolve this thread now!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That sounds like you have the Flash Player debugger installed.  Uninstall it and reinstall the standard players from

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Done that multiple time from directly using the adobe flash website for Firefox and IE browsers. No go. As per your request uninstalled Flash and used your link to download the setup and installed it and restarted system. No luck. Still getting message "Error occurred, please try again later "

image.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, the debugger messages disappeared.  But I don't know why you get that error on Youtube; can you test your Flash Player installation: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even i am wondering what might have caused it...It was working fine until yesterday morning, but since then it has been causing trouble.....Need to dig deep to see what might have caused it.. Will try and see if i can duplicate the same issue on Virtual environment with similar OS. Tried all check from the link you had sent. Everything seems to be fine. Browser resets didn't help for IE & FF. Even deletion of Browsing history didn't help & In Private browsing and FF safe mode does the same thing.

Will try to check regarding this later this afternoon and will post updates if there is any progress regarding this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 07, 2014 Jul 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Issue Fixed finally....It was something to do with the DNS of my ISP. Changed it and all worked good post that. You can go ahead and resolve this thread now!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines