• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Application Initialization Error installing Adobe Flash 26.0.0.137

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After downloading flashplayer26ax_rd_install.exe from the Adobe Flash download site  Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions

I close the browser and run the install from Windows Explorer as an administrator.

The install starts then the error message appears Application Initialization Error

flashplayer26ax_rd_install.exe is automatically deleted from my downloads folder.

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and  IE ver11.0.9600.18738

I have removed previous version of Adobe Flash player because I was getting an error saying my browser had blocked the application from starting.

When I checked add-ons Adobe Flash was not listed.  This happened in IE 11 and Firefox.54.0.1 (32-bit)

Any ideas how to fix this?  This is the only version of Adobe Flash Player I can find.

Only reply if you know the answer and are willing to share it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

We'll need to review the online/web installer installation files to troubleshoot the 'Application Initialization' error. Please upload the 2 files, Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log, saved at CC:\Users\<YourUserID>\AppData\Local\Temp\Adobe_ADMLogs to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a document​.  Post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines