Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BCM70015 & Adobe Flash Player [AFP] v.10+

Nov 07, 2015 Nov 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Problem:

New version AFP don't support BCM70015 or I'm customize AFP wrong?

Now I use old version 10.3, but it is problem, because in the sites alert about old version. And more other problem with old version.

Can I customize new ver AFP for BCM70015? Who can help with it?

Or have need write to AFP support, for return support in new version for BCM70015?

Sorry, My english is very poor.

Thank u.

------------------------

Toshiba Satellite L40-139 (upd).

T7200, 2GB, Windows 7 x86, BCM70015, AFP 10.3

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 16, 2015 Nov 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2015 Nov 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you help me understand what's not working with this graphics chip?  What OS are you using it with?

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 17, 2015 Nov 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Chris!

If I use new version Adobe Flash Player 19+, Broadcom Crystal HD Decoder BCM70015 dosn't work.

If I use old version Adobe Flash Player 10.3, Broadcom Crystal HD Decoder BCM70015 - work.

I'm can't understand, new version AFP don't support Broadcom Crystal HD Decoder BCM70015 or I'm customize AFP wrong?

If new version AFP can support Broadcom Crystal HD Decoder BCM70015, Can you help me customize AFP?

If new version AFP can't support Broadcom Crystal HD Decoder BCM70015, Can "AFP Team" return the support BCM70015 to next update?

------------------------------------

I can't use old version AFP 10.3, because it is problem: video can't open, sites alert about old version, crash of plugin and other problem.

Безымянный.jpg

About BCM70015: Low-Power PCI Express® HD Media Processor - BCM70015 | Broadcom

"Features: Provides software support for Adobe Flash Player (v10.1), Windows Media Player (v12) and other third-party media players including commercial and open-source"

Sorry, My english is very poor. I'm begin learn this language.

Thank u!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2015 Nov 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As far as I know, Flash Player 10.3 does all of the video decoding in software.

You can try disabling hardware acceleration, and or upgrading to the latest available graphics drivers to see if this resolves the problem.

Instructions are in the video troubleshooting guide, here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/video-playback-issues.html

If you're still stuck, please follow the directions in the guide on providing the dxdiag report and additional information about what you tested and saw.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines