• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download a YouTube video

Explorer ,
Sep 17, 2012 Sep 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the latest Flash Player on a Windows 7 x64 PC. In any browser, when I click on a YouTube video, I should get a box allowing me to download the video. I used to get one, but no longer. How do I get that dialog back?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player does not have such a functionality.  Real Player did, but I'm not sure it still does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it was a Realplayer download, but it came up for every youtube video (which is Flash Player, right?), but it no longer does. Is there some reason why that dialog no longer appears?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 18, 2012 Sep 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not know (I do not have Real Player); maybe Youtube put a stop to it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 19, 2012 Sep 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps that is the case...But for the benefit of anyone that cares about this, I found a website"keepvid.com" that handles the problem very nicely. Thanks for trying to help....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player actually doesn't allow you to download YouTube videos. They don't have this feature. The reason why it was visible might be because of a plugin that you had installed in your browser. (Possibly unknowingly)

But don't worry, you can get it back. There are plenty of softwares that allow you to download Youtube videos for free and effortlessly.

Refer:

Can I Download a Youtube Video? - Forums - CNET

https://www.techwhoop.com/convert-youtube-videos-to-mpeg/

Google Groups

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 12, 2017 Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

video tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjmT2Ok-OzA

Vidmate is a YouTube video downloader, Facebook, Daily Motion and 43 other channels. Vidmate is free to install. See the video tutorial on installing vidmate.

homepage: https://vidmatefreedownload.net/

youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5zWnbg3W5BegWCblUP39AQ

fanpage facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vidmatefreedownload/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have you heard about youtube downloaders like vidmate, tubemate, those are the best way to download any video from youtube, facebook, twitter etc

I found a reliable and working file of this app at vidmatedownloadz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tubemate to download video from youtube.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is an old irrelevant discussion since YT does not use any Flash environment anymore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

locking due to thread age and irrelevancy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines