• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Eric

New Here ,
May 22, 2015 May 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I install the latest security update for Flash Player 17.0.0.169 Plugin 32-bit?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 28, 2015 May 28, 2015

The link that you posted looked like a fake Flash Player.  I removed it.

You can always download the latest, most secure Flash Player from here:

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

The Archives page referenced above is intended for developers to use for compatibility testing.  Browsing the web with an old Flash Player is a great way to get a malware infection, and I'd strongly advise against it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2015 May 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download older versions of the Flash Player including the one you mention at:

Archived Flash Player versions

If you're having trouble installing Flash Player (whatever version), give details of exactly what the problem is, and your Operating System.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2015 May 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link that you posted looked like a fake Flash Player.  I removed it.

You can always download the latest, most secure Flash Player from here:

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

The Archives page referenced above is intended for developers to use for compatibility testing.  Browsing the web with an old Flash Player is a great way to get a malware infection, and I'd strongly advise against it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2015 May 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Of course older versions of the Flash player are not ideal.The orginal post as I recall mentioned problems and asked for previous versions.

I disagree with saying an old version is "a great way to get a malware infection". Yes, you are more at risk with an older version but this type of statement suggests you're almost guaranteed of getting malaware with an old version of the Flash player. That's quite a bold assertion, I am sure the current version of the player will get further updates. That does not we're actually at risk now until the future version confirms further security enhancements have been applied.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines