• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player does not install

New Here ,
May 12, 2009 May 12, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need help with installation of Flash Player.  Have Microsoft Vista.  Can uninstall old since nothing is installed.  Go through all the steps, looks like it is installing, but at the end nothing.  Have tried all of their suggestions, still does not install.  Help>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same exact problem. It seems after I downloaded Google Chrome and then unistalled it and reinstalled IE8, with any updates, that Flash will not work. I have been trying to get it to work for over a week! I turned off add-ons as a site suggested, but it still does not work. When I click download Flash, it states that it has installed successfully, but it is nowhere to be found on my computer. I searched for it using the Start Search, and it is not there. I really NEED Flash, please help! I am on Vista! HP Pavillion Notebook! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem and spent a week or more trying to fix the issue.  After searching the internet for hours on end, I found the fix for my computer.  I think the issue is with Flash Player 10.  I had to turn off USER ACCOUNT CONTROL.  It is under user accounts in the control panel.  I tried everything on the adobe website with no success.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You don't mention what browser you are trying to install it for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines