Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need help downloading a flash player for Mac OS X 10.5.8

Jul 07, 2015 Jul 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to watch hulu on my mac and it was running perfectly fine and then one day like a month ago I got the message

"You are trying to install Adobe Flash player on an unsupported operating system"

then it says for flashplayer click here

and when i clock there i cant download what it says because it is not supported and when i go to click on the old archived ones, its just a blank black screen with a search box that i can't use

I just need help downloading a flashplayer are getting rid of this alert because I want to watch hulu since ive paid for last month and barely got to use it since I cannot figure this out for the life of me.

@

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 08, 2015 Jul 08, 2015

Hi roselynnef19416150‌,

Flash Player is no longer supported on OS X 10.5 and older.  The last supported version is 10.3.183.90 and is available for download on the Archived Flash Player versions page.  10.3.183.90 has not been updated in a long time, contains security vulnerabilities, and many sites may require a version higher thatn 10.3.183.90.  If your g5 is a ppc this is the only version you can install.  If your g5 is intel, you may be able to upgrade to OS X 10.6 which will enable you to in

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2015 Jul 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi roselynnef19416150‌,

Flash Player is no longer supported on OS X 10.5 and older.  The last supported version is 10.3.183.90 and is available for download on the Archived Flash Player versions page.  10.3.183.90 has not been updated in a long time, contains security vulnerabilities, and many sites may require a version higher thatn 10.3.183.90.  If your g5 is a ppc this is the only version you can install.  If your g5 is intel, you may be able to upgrade to OS X 10.6 which will enable you to install the latest version of Flash Player.  You san search the internet for 'upgrade 10.5 to 10.6' and you will get a lot of results.

--

Piyush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines