• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need some help getting flash player 10.2

Engaged ,
Aug 03, 2011 Aug 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to have an older version of flash because my SiteGrinder web software doesn't work with flash 10.3. Can anyone please give me a version of 10.2 or a valid link where I could get a copy of it? I would appreciate it.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I did that but it doesn't seem to have installed as a plug in in the browsers. No flash videos work anymore.  ?  I first uninstalled what I had and rebooted, then installed the older version and rebooted. ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you go to the About Adobe Flash page, what version is reported being installed?

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris, Version 10.2r159.1. I installed the flashplayerintel.dmg

Screen capture of what I downloaded enclosed

ChrisScreen shot 2011-08-03 at 7.21.01 PM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, when you go the the About Flash Player page "10.2.159.1" (or something similar) is reported as installed?  Do you have a example url where the plugin isn't loading?  This is an Intel mac, correct?

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do u mean by flash player page? Where do I find that? I have a flash player app in the Applications Folder.

I did the 10.3 uninstall. I reinstalled the 10.2 and I just checked FireFox & Safari. It's working there.

But not on Camino.I dumped the macromedia preferences.

Here is a page that it doesn't work in Camino

http://www.medialab.com/sitegrinder3/introvideo.php

chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

Try going to the following page with your three browsers and see what version number appears:

http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says: You have version 10,2,159,1 installed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed Camino 2.0.7 and Flash Player 10.2.159.1 but the Sitegrinder page you posted appears to load proplerly.  The Youtube video appears and plays as expected.  Do you also encounter issues with playback on Youtube itself?

2011-08-03_16-55-55.png

2011-08-03_16-57-50.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Chris, I reinstalled Camino and it works fine now. Thanks for your help and thanks for being there.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines