• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

need help can't download adobe flash player 10

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2009 Apr 22, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cannot create temporary file. perhaps the hard disk is full? thats what i get every time i try to download adobe flash player 10. what should i do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 23, 2009 Apr 23, 2009

According to the System Requirements for Flash Player 10, the minimum operating system is Windows 2000, so it will not install on Windows 98.

Go to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/, select Windows 98/ME, and download Flash Player 9.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 23, 2009 Apr 23, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's your OS?

What's your browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Operating system i think is windows 98(not great with computers.)

Browser I think is internet explorer does that sound right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to the System Requirements for Flash Player 10, the minimum operating system is Windows 2000, so it will not install on Windows 98.

Go to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/, select Windows 98/ME, and download Flash Player 9.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2009 Apr 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im so annoyed with this stuff. I have had to uninstall and install several times just to have it wroking for one day!! Now its just not working at all. When I try to install, I have a message that comes up saying that Im running on a 64-bit browser and Flash will only run on a 32-bit browser. I dont have a clue what this meas, nor do I know how to fix it. My sister has the exact same computer. They were ordered at the same time with the same specs. Hers works just fine. I NEED HELP!!!   P.S. I have also tried to install the Flash Player 9 version..that doesnt work either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 24, 2009 Apr 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is this the same problem as the original post - are you running Windows 98?

If not, please start a new topic and specify your environment: Windows version, browser version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines