• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"green screen" on video playback still?

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2015 Mar 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been putting up with this "green screen", off and on for a couple of months.  Every time I find a so-called fix for it, and it works, though temporary, am I destined to put up with this forever?

I have an HP, purchased as a "Refurbished" in December 2014. It already had Win 8.1-64 installed. It also has a 2T HD, 8.00 GB RAM, AMD A8-6500 APU with Radeon HD Graphics 3.50 GHz. I also tried using Chrome, but it also ended up turning green eventually.  Is there a solution to this that I haven't tried?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 01, 2015 Apr 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cheryl,

Can you please provide us more details about the issue like flash player version, browser details and its version, site which you are trying to open.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2015 Apr 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The issue you're experiencing is a bug in your graphics drivers.  If there are current drivers available for your graphics hardware, you should update to them.  If you're running the newest drivers, you'll need to wait for a fix from the GPU manufacturer. 

Filing a bug with them may speed that process along, but frequently trailing-edge hardware isn't going to get the same level of attention as the current models offered for sale.

If the latest drivers don't get the job done, the other option is to disable hardware acceleration. 

There's a section on it in the video troubleshooting guide here:

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/video-playback-issues.html

If you're using Internet Explorer, use these directions instead:

How to enable or disable software rendering in Internet Explorer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines