• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble upgrading to newest version

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2010 Jan 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been struggling for a couple days now, wishing to be able to watch some live streaming that others can see but I can't.  It was suggested I upgrade to the latest version of Flash player.  Tried many things, uninstalling and reinstalling and even deleting previous versions of flash, twiddling with setting in Macafee and Adblocker settings on Firefox, and using other browsers including IE, Safari, and Chrome.  Got myself into a mess where the installer couldn't complete because of a missing dll and finally did a System Restore to a previous date before I started all this, and tried the download again.

The process appeared to have gone smoothly, and the test showed successful, but said that I had successfully downloaded version 10.0.32.18, rather than 10.0.42.34 which is apparently the current version.  The streaming video I am wanting to watch still won't come through for me.  What do you suggest?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Jan 15, 2010 Jan 15, 2010

Hi 321, well that is great news indeed. I didn't have any problem on the bear site. Very interesting site. I have watched live web cams before on American Eagle Nests and other birds.

Thanks for the explanation of your last couple of posts. On the IE add ons, I don't think we need to make any adjustments unless you have different than the last list.

Add/Remove re: Java is exactly what you want. Add ons look ok. With this Java 18 update they did remove the previous.

So if you happen to go to a websi

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2010 Jan 13, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Firefox now, I keep getting the prompt to download the plugin for the latest

Flash version. Would it cause any problem to go ahead and do that at this point?

I am so tempted...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2010 Jan 13, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also fyi, I still have all the other addons in IE disabled. Which are minimal

since I've been almost exclusively using Firefox since I got this computer, less

than a year ago.

The only two add-ons listed in IE for Java, both now disabled, are Java Plug-In 2

SSV Helper and JQSIE Start Detector ImplClass, both version 6.0170.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2010 Jan 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but the get_atlcom activeX which had the getplus link as a reference is gone, if

that's what you mean.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2010 Jan 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm always having similar issues updating my version of flash on multiple pc's.. 😞

http://www.cyprusresaleproperties.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines