• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update Adobe Flash Player window

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Windows 10 laptop.  On Start Up, a window titled "Update Adobe Flash Player" pops up.

"An update to Adobe Flash Player is available

This update includes improvements in usability, online security and stability, as well as

new features which help content developers deliver rich and engaging experiences.

Note : If you have selected to allow Adobe to install updates, this update will be installed on

your system automatically within 45 days or you can choose to download it now."

[  DOWNLOAD  ]

I cannot get this window to stop loading at my Start Ups.  Even when I click on "DOWNLOAD", the next time I start up my computer, the window pops up again.  I want this window to stop appearing on my start ups.  Please Help !

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to relevant forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if you have adobe animate installed, updating it will update your flash player.  otherwise, uninstall flash player using your control panel.

if that fails, https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-windows.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines