• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What do I need to do?

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2009 Apr 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do I need to do?  The pop-up said I needed to install the new version of FlashPlayer10.  So, I did. Now I can't view at least half the vids I encounter on the net.  The vid square remains blank with a small white box at the upper left, containing a square, dot and triangle.

What do I need to do to correct this problem?  Thanks for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry for the double post/reply but im desperate for some advice

###

we are seeing similar issues which started this morning

version upgrade from 10.0.12.36 >>10.0.22.87

we ran an update that appears to have updated the flash active x component

win2003 servers w/ terminal servers and citrix - all are using ie/6...those with firefox3 are also encountering the same issues.

things were working for all users yesterday...however since the update (run as admin) this am regular users are unable to access any flash files...the active x add-on is gone for all regular users

reinstalling as admin works well and the active x ad-on is there....however switching back to regular users shows no functionality.

reinstalled several times with no resolution

i have looked at system32 folders and reg entries in hklm/software/macromedia/flash and permission appear to be fine

this is killing us today.....

any advice is appreciated

greg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please open a new topic for a different problem. It gets very confusing when handling different problems in the same topic/thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't mention what OS and browser you use.

What I would try in your situation is

You can test if Flash Player was correctly installed at http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2009 Apr 20, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Note to Pat:  ............... A little feedback for you.

I followed your instructions.  This has corrected the problem.  Thank you so much.  Your help is genuinely appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 21, 2009 Apr 21, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the feedback; glad it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines