• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which smartphone to buy to have the Flash player on it?

Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2016 Jul 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sir or Madam,

Everything is said in the title!

A telco told me Lumia 550, Lumia 650, Lumia 950

Over the Web of the Internet I see Android 4

I do not know which smartphone to buy to have the Flash player.

I would like to see the following website developped in Flash 8 upgraded in Flash CS6 on my smartphone:   [link removed as per customer request]

Thank you to all the replyers

Yours faithfully

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 11, 2016 Jul 11, 2016

FP 11.1 for Android is ancient and hasn't been updated in years.  It most likely wouldn't work on the latest phones and browsers, and if it did you'd be advised not to use it as it hasn't been updated with any security fixes since it was released.  I could try using a browser such as Puffin Web Browser - The fastest mobile browser with Flash support over cloud on iPad, iPhone and Android.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe ended support for smart phones literally years ago! I don't know any phone that comes with it by default. You could of course look for older versions of flash player for mobile devices; Google that !

We cannot advise you on which product to purchase, you will need to do the research

Best Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

version 11.1.115.81 pour Android 4.0.x conformément à la Stratégie Flash

Flash Player version 11.1.115.81 for Android 4.0, is it correct, please?

Versions archivées d’Adobe Flash Player

Manually install Flash Player on Android devices

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2016 Jul 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FP 11.1 for Android is ancient and hasn't been updated in years.  It most likely wouldn't work on the latest phones and browsers, and if it did you'd be advised not to use it as it hasn't been updated with any security fixes since it was released.  I could try using a browser such as Puffin Web Browser - The fastest mobile browser with Flash support over cloud on iPad, iPhone and An...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 13, 2016 Sep 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have bought a Samsung J3 20FN under Android 5.1.1, I have Active Sync for Microsoft Exchange Server for my email address, Dropbox, OneDrive, TV over mobile phone and a Web browser that support the Flash player :  Puffin. Thank you to m_vargas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines