• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player for iPad tablet in iOS?

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there have any download app for Adobe Flash Player on latest version of iOS on iPad tablet?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player has never been supported on iOS devices, including iPad.

Your option is to use a browser that renders Flash in the cloud.  Search for something like Flash Player browser iPad for options available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2020 Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't use the cloud.  I don't know nothing about the cloud related to the computers, but I already knew about the clouds up to the sky.  I didn't go to the school to learn about the computers, but I bought some computer books.  How do I work on some surveys that require to use the Flash?  I have been used some different browsers including Safari, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox on my iPad tablet.  At the beginning I didn't know what proxy was until I started to have an idea to look for Google search to find how to turn proxy off.  I just learned that the proxy was located at network site so finally I turned proxy off from wifi site.  My problems were solved.  It was not bad for 61 years old deaf lady.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Puffin Browser is an application like others, you don't have to ta care of what the application is using as network.

just install it and you're good to go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I prefer free download and I don't know which one is right for using the flash to do on the surveys.  I don't know nothing about Puffin browser.  Show the picture of Puffin browser so I could find the right one to download at.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm developing for Flash since 20 years and use Puffin since 3 years, never found better.

for the price of a coffee, it's worth to support such project which is btw not a an easy task

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't drink coffee.  Ugh...  Will you please post a picture of Puffin so I could find it at app search if there are free?  If it asks for money, I'm sorry that I can't afford to spend a penny.  I'm disabled since 1995.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well, the best thing to start is to search "puffin browser" on internet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which one should I look at?  Google search or Apple App Store?  I tried with App Store and there were different apps for Puffin.  Will you please put a picture of the app so I could find the right one?  I don't want to look around to find a needle in the haystack. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines