Adobe Flash Player keeps crashing when opening any internet page

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Winsows 7 Home Premium SP1

Firefox 59.0.1 (64-bit)

Adobe Flash Player 29.0.0.113

Whenever I open ANY page that has any kind of Flash-based content, Flash Player crashes immediately. Sometimes, when a link opens a new tab to show an animation seperately, the tab closes immediately. Even the sample non-Html5 video on Adobe's own 'Video playback issues' crashes.

Here's an example, a random Newgrounds animation/game, but aside from myself, I don't know anyone who has this problem, so, knowing my luck, it won't happen anywhere else:

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/708327

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Do you see the same behavior when you view Adobe -  Flash Player​ page and when you follow steps mentioned under "Verify whether Flash Player is installed" section on Flash Player Help​ page.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I don't know why, but now it's working again. I'm freaking out a little, but I'm happy it does. Sorry, but the problem fixed itself...

EDIT: Okay, the part where the seperate tabs don't open still happens, but I doubt that has to do with Flash...

Again, nevermind, it was my adblock. I feel stupid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And it's back again, the same problem, constant crashes the moment a pull up a site with any kind of flash-content.

It's only Firefox, though, Google Chrome and saved .swfs work.

I can use Chrome, though I prefer Firefox. I'd still like to fix this, though....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines