• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

americascardroom

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They did a software  update yesterday and the app that is downloaded says version is old. I followed reinstall instructions and result is the same. They said I need to reinstall flash player. Windows 10 edge. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In order to provide assistance, please provide the following information:

• Web browser and version
  • Flash Player version
  • Explain your problem in step-by-step detail if possible (more, specific/detailed information is always better)
  • A direct link to a web page that demonstrates the problem
  • If you get error messages, please provide a screenshot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get my fp  and windows  10 version? link only verifies current and test. Everything is ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For Windows 10 version: Settings > System > About

The 'Check Now' widget on the helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html page should report the Flash Player version.

What web browser are you using?  Windows 10 is an operating system, not a browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your Flash Version

Your browser name

Edge (ActiveX)

Your Operating System (OS)

Windows (Window 10)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

windows version 1607

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you.

Flash Player version 26.0.0.120 is currently the latest version available on Windows 8.1 and above for IE and Edge (on Win10).  Microsoft embeds Flash Player in IE and Edge browsers on Win 8.1/10 and all updates are released by Microsoft via Windows Update.  There is no other way to install Flash Player for IE/Edge on Windows 8.1 and 10.

For future reference, the latest version of Flash Player for all supported operating systems and browsers is posted at http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/about/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your help. I hate it when someone breaks something when they install a change and don't take responsibility. Their customer support was response was a link to windows that produces a generic screen. I can't be the only person with the problem and all I can do is wait for them to fix it or close out my account. I've done what they asked and everything is correct on my end. Another computer in my household has the same issue which is to be expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines