• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blinking image in Flash

Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2007 Aug 22, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created Flash movie with graphics incorporating JPG background and 1 pixel vector lines. The background behaves good, but the lines are blinking (or floating, depending on image resolution and the document dimensions) despite of the different settings and movie formats I used. I was able to overcome the problem by increasing the size of the document dimensions (i.e. 600 x 600 px in this case), but I could not find the solution for smaller document dimensions (i.e. 200 x 200 px). I work with Fireworks CS3 and Flash CS3 Professional. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 26, 2007 Aug 26, 2007
This issue is now closed, as had been addressed under separate cover. The problem was caused by importing the graphics and then scaling them in Flash, not outside.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2007 Aug 26, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
This issue is now closed, as had been addressed under separate cover. The problem was caused by importing the graphics and then scaling them in Flash, not outside.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines