• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enable adobe flash on xbox one

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you enable adobe flash with xbox one?

TOPICS
OS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player is only supported on desktop systems.  Tech specs | Adobe Flash Player

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then why does it work on Android devices? Those are not desktop systems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the only way to make Flash work on Android today is to use puffin browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I was wrong. I meant tablet devices. I mean, my wife has the Cox Contour App on her tablet device and it runs fine there. And the Contour app requires flash player. So flash can clearly run on non-desktop systems. So Maria asserting that it only works on desktop systems when it can actually run on a tablet is wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please don't post the same issue to 2 different discussion topics (here and atAdobe player does not work for Xbox one s Edge ).  Duplicating the same comments & replies isn't helpful.

I'm not at all familiar with the Cox Contour App, so can't say if it uses Flash or not.  It's also possible that it's an AIR app, which would work on Android devices.  Bottom line is, Flash Player has never been supported on any gaming console, and hasn't been supported on Android devices for about 8 years now.  You simply cannot install Flash Player, which is a browser plugin, not a separate app, on any Android device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Given that a person is using an Xbox one emulator on their 'desktop' will it then be possible to install Falsh Player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Give up on Flash Player and commit to work on an alternative. I am mentioning this in case you missed it, because it is very important. At the end of 2020 Flash Player reaches end-of-life and will be blocked for almost all users. Almost all Flash-based web sites and apps will stop working. More info from Adobe https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/end-of-life.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines