• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash and IE 7/8 Issues

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2010 Apr 22, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any known issues on PC or Mac with IE 7 or 8 allowing Flash elements to play, like movies or websites, and if so, what are the work arounds? I have a site we've built that the Flash movie appears in FF but not in IE. The IE screen appears white. When you rollover the movie area the white box boundary appears, but not the movie itself.

Thanks!

Michael

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to be able to play the video, without the video being downloadable on both browser platforms and in Mac or PC.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Do you think this involves Flash Player? On the right  hand side of your thread when you open it and before you post

there is a list "More like this"  I just clicked on one and then followed it to another one.

http://forums.adobe.com/message/2092089#2092089

http://forums.adobe.com/message/32763#32763

I am not familiar with your projects, just Flash Player. If these links don't help, you could browse the Flash forum.

If you have any questions about Flash Player, I may be able to help you with that though.

Thanks,

eidnolb

Message was edited by: eidnolb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines