• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I install Adobe Flash Player on my iPad mini?

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2013 Dec 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been told by some sources that Adobe does not support Apple products with Flash. Is this true? I bought my iPad mini to help me with work, but it is not as useful to me if I cannot use Flash. Thank you for any advice or suggestions.

J.M.

Views

1.0M

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 27, 2013 Dec 27, 2013

Adding to Devendar's reply. Apple has never supported Flash on iOS devices (iPad or iPhone). You need to download SkyFire browser in the App store if you're viewing content that requires Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You can not use flash on iPad.

Adobe has stopped supporting flash on mobile devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding to Devendar's reply. Apple has never supported Flash on iOS devices (iPad or iPhone). You need to download SkyFire browser in the App store if you're viewing content that requires Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wasted money for downloading Skyfire

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2014 Jun 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! The information given to you is wrong. There are several browser apps on the App Store that support Adobe. The most popular one is Puffin Browser (costs money), and Puffin Browser Lite (free). If you want Adobe Reader (for PDF files), there is an app for that as well. I hope this helps!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2015 Oct 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dude

You can go flash player  official website  Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions  then click to install button ..

I hope you Know what i say ..!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the fire fox it is not work on my iPad . I tried for all devices  would not download any other suggestions ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This did not work on my iPad .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2015 Oct 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌it still won't work coz I need a ip add. And I don't have one. What do I do now that I've done everything u have already told me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't see right. I download Skyfire. I still can not see the content that requires flash player

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perform an internet search for something like 'Flash browser iOS' and you'll get several options available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too Skyfire doesn't open flash player files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Won't work. I tried it many times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to I enable FLASH PLAYER?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no Flash Player for iPad, Shiran.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Locking this topic the question has been answered and marked correct.   Nothing has changed.  Apple has NEVER supported Flash Player on iOS devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines