• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ipod touch support

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2007 Dec 27, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will there be a plug-in for the ipod touch and its safari browser anytime soon?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2008 Jan 05, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ya I'd like to know too. hope it comes out soon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2008 Jan 06, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would also like to know the answer - I am hoping something will be available and SOON!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2008 Apr 23, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still nothing? No news??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the same as our current answer for iPhone:

Adobe continues to have a strong relationship with Apple. And naturally we believe that support for Flash is essential for any mobile device that wants to deliver a great customer experience.

Because the iPhone is an Apple product, we suggest that folks speak to Apple about what technologies the iPhone will support and integrate.

That's all I know for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quote:

Originally posted by: BWolfe [ADOBE]
Adobe continues to have a strong relationship with Apple.

I always thought (and still think) of the opposite...
I see the problems in creating a Flash Player for the iPhone (speed, energy-efficiency, multi-touch, etc..)
But, i am surprised to see that Flash Player for Mac OS does not support mouse-wheel events! Something that is becoming a very important issue considering:
1. Macs are now everywhere!
2. Flash has turned from an animation tool to a RIA tool with lots of components.

Is there a plan to add that feature to a future release of Flash Player for Mac?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 29, 2008 Apr 29, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the mouse-wheel thing has come up a number of times and is well known, but I don't know what the status of fixing it might be (and I can't comment on future development anyway, sorry)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2008 May 01, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
No news at the moment

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines