• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

online course using adobe flash player

New Here ,
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was sent a link from my boss to access an online orientation I need to complete. I entered the link, set up an account and when I hit the online orientation, I get sent to another screen stating that I need:

Your Web Browser requires Flash Player 8 or greater to view this e-Learning content.

Click here to upgrade.

After I hit this "click here to update", I get sent to:

This content can’t be shown in a frame

There is supposed to be some content here, but the publisher doesn’t allow it to be displayed in a frame. This is to help protect the security of any information you might enter into this site.

Try this

I already enabled the Flash Player on my :Advanced Settings" but it doesn't get me anywhere but to the Adobe homepage which doesn't allow me to view my orientation!!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system and browser is this on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it sounds like this website developers must update their flash version checking script. flash 8 is 10 years old already

and maybe their script does not manage versions with 2 numbers like today

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2018 May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2018 May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already done that!

On Fri, May 11, 2018, 6:22 PM jeromiec83223024 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This sounds like a discussion that needs to happen with the content provider.

If Flash Player is enabled and working on your machine, then the problem is with the content provider's failure to detect that Flash Player is installed.  The second issue you're encountering is with the content provider's failure to conform to modern browser security requirements, and has nothing to do with Flash.

I'd try this specifically in Internet Explorer (it tends to be more forgiving).  If that doesn't help, then it's definitely time for a chat with the content provider.  They can at least tell you what configuration they test with and know is working...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines