• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prompted to download update from get3.adobe

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been getting prompted to update flash on login, I finally agreed and it lead to "Adobe - Adobe Flash Player Download "

Just double checking this is a legit link as I've gone through the update process already, then noticed.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Hi,

Yes, the link you have been redirected to is a legitimate link. You would have opted for "Notify me to install updates" option while installing Flash Player, that is why you got the update pop-up. In case you do not want the pop-up and follow the manual update process, you can opt for "Allow Adobe to install updates" option and will receive automatic updates of Flash Player within 24 hours of it being released.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Yes, the link you have been redirected to is a legitimate link. You would have opted for "Notify me to install updates" option while installing Flash Player, that is why you got the update pop-up. In case you do not want the pop-up and follow the manual update process, you can opt for "Allow Adobe to install updates" option and will receive automatic updates of Flash Player within 24 hours of it being released.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines