• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TV show Big Brother Live feeds problems with Flash Player

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2014 Jul 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried everything and nothing works.   The live feeds load up and there are 4 cams to watch.  The problem I'm having is the sound.  I'm running windows 7 on a 64 bit system.  I have an internet connection that is 50mbs. I've checked all of that and its all fine. So here is the problem.... The sound is back feeding thru out the player on the live feeds from CBS show Big Brother. here is a scenario... If I switch to say camera 3 I can hear them talking on camera 3 but also from Camera 1.  If I mute the player with mute button, the camera 1 feed still can be heard.  Plus the people are not synced correctly as their lips will move but sound comes later like lag.  I don't know how to fix this...CBS techs say its in Flash player and to try different browser than IE 10.  I tried different browsers(Chrome, Safari, Firefox)to no avail...its somehow in the flash player which I have reinstalled numerous times....HELP! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2014 Aug 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same issue running IE v14.0.0.145 and in Chrome.

When the page initially loads there are four cams. The audio feed from cam one starts playing with the video. If I pause, mute or switch cameras, the video stops but I still hear camera one. If I select video from camera 3 I will get the new video and audio feed requested but it mixes the original audio stream in with the new video and audio. There is no control of the first audio stream, it continues to come in until I close or refresh the browser (Ctrl-F5).

I have tried rebooting, external speakers, changed browsers, etc. Can someone offer some advise?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2014 Aug 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bump...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines