• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update Failed: AIR for Apple iOS support

Contributor ,
Jun 22, 2011 Jun 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While Updating my Flash Builder 4.5 to 4.5.1, and 2 other updates, one being the AIR for Apple iOS support.

When I try installing the update for the iOS support, I get the message: Update is not applicable. Error Code: U44M1P28

Error_iOS_Update.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

try that thread:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/867868?tstart=0

and other on dedicated section,

hth,

regards,

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've read the problems mentioned in that post, but I don't think we have the same problem.

I have done the suggestion by this post, but did not work for me, as I got the same error, Error Code: U44M1P28

My problem is I have not reached a point to export my AIR for iOS.

The error that reoccurs is while installing, it fails to install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 24, 2011 Jun 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to figure out another solution, I uninstalled Flash Builder 4.5 Premium, to install a new full version of 4.5.1 from Adobe's website.

While Installing, I get the following message which showed me exactly where my problem is... I have a prereleased version of AIR for Apple iOS Support.

Air_Apple.png

The Question is... How do I uninstall the prerelease version of AIR for Apple iOS Support? I uninstalled FB4.5, and I removed the remaining folder after installation that was in Flash Builder 4.5 that was in Utilities. though, I still get the message above...

Any idea on how to Uninstall a Prerelease version of AIR for Apple iOS Support?! No where to be found online.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved... You need to install the CS Cleaner tool, and hit on Clean on the Selected CS suite you've got (most prob 5.5), and then you're good to install the new FB 4.5.1

You can get the tool here: http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

Happy Coding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2011 Nov 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you install CS5.5 with Flash Builder. You can use the CS5.5 uninstaller to uninstall AIR for Apple iOS Support. Just check that checkbox is fine. I think this is the easiest way. BTW, I like the CS Cleaner Tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2011 Dec 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of these methods are working for me...

I have reinstalled the software several times, I have rebooted, I have used the cleaner tool. Nothing. I still can't get rid of this thing so I can re-install with 4.6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Dec 16, 2011 Dec 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had problems until I used the uninstaller for Flash CS5. It has an option to remove support for IOS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

shouldn't there be uninstaller for it already (as it comes with every AIR runtime for OS X)?

/Applications/Utilities/....

regards,

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines