• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe DPS

Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have I overlooked something or is the fancy button brand new?

StudioSm_0-1680551586073.png

Looks like some kind of AEM publish connector... or something?

Bjørn Smalbro - FrameMaker.dk

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The answer according to ChatGPT:

Adobe DPS (Digital Publishing Suite) is a set of tools and services offered by Adobe to help publishers create and distribute digital content for mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones. The primary output of Adobe DPS is a mobile app that contains interactive and engaging digital content such as magazines, brochures, books, and other types of publications.

The app created using Adobe DPS can be designed and customized to match the publisher's branding and content needs. The content can include a wide range of multimedia elements such as audio, video, animations, interactive graphics, and more.

The app created using Adobe DPS can be published to various app stores such as Apple App Store, Google Play, and Amazon Appstore, allowing users to access the content on their mobile devices. Adobe DPS also provides analytics tools to track the performance of the app and the content inside it, helping publishers to optimize their content and reach their audience effectively.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my installation, this output format (Adobe DPS) is present only in FM-14,was there in early versions of FM-15, but in the current version it is not there. In FM-16 or Fm-17 it is not present:

Left: FM14; Right: later FM's

output-format-DPS-FM14.png  output-format-DPS-FM17.png

In FM-14 we did not have the PDFL route to create PDF, therefore PDF is not mentioned in the Publisher...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe it has just appeared in my version of 2022. As far as I can understand the Digital Publishing Suite has been taken out and now again been rejuvenated as a kind of frontend for AEM. I think... I have not been able to make the option DO anything yet 🙂

Bjørn Smalbro - FrameMaker.dk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines