• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Website Update Patch Buttons for FrameMaker 12

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased from Adobe via ebay a brand new factory-sealed licensed copy of FrameMaker 12. I want to download the four update patches (12.0.1., 12.0.2, 12.0.3, 12.0.4; all are needed) from the Adobe Website at https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/product.jsp?product=22&platform=Windows. But when I click the download button for each of these patches, nothing happens. The buttons are dead. Do the buttons need fixing? Or, is there a workaround for downloading these four patches (zip files)?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Great. And of course you need patches for the Windows version, as there is no other version 🙂

Can just be downloaded on a Mac as well, though (e.g. for those of us who run FM and Windows in VMs on a Mac).

Happy New Year!

Bernd

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just tried it, all 4 patches download fine here (Firefox 84, Mac). No workaround needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying it out, Be.eM. And thanks for the feedback. It has sparked the idea to try a different browser. (I used Chrome; I'll try Edge. Also, I should have mentioned that I need the patches for the Windows version.) We'll see what happens when I try Edge...Success! Problem solved. Thanks again, Be.eM. And Happy New Year!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great. And of course you need patches for the Windows version, as there is no other version 🙂

Can just be downloaded on a Mac as well, though (e.g. for those of us who run FM and Windows in VMs on a Mac).

Happy New Year!

Bernd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines