I am trying to render a book file into a PDF using "Print to PDF." The book file is not recognizing required fonts that are installed on my laptop. I've checked with our IT rep, and the fonts are correctly installed. The error I am getting in the console is "<Font Name> is not available." And, it says "cannot open "<File Name>." When I remove that file, it moves onto the next file and says it can't open that file name.
Each individual file in the book prints correctly. I've tried to remove the files and then add the files again. That didn't work.
I've created an etire new book. That didn't work.
I've deselected "Rely on System Fonts Only. Do not use Document Fonts" in the Adobe PDF Document setting. That didn't work. I reselected. That didn't worl.
I've deselected the"Remember missing font names" box in "Preferences" popup. That didn't work. I reselected. That didn't work. I did this at the book level and at each individual file level. I even tried deleting the files from the book and re-adding AND creating a new book. None of those worked.
The fonts appear in the "Type" dropdown of the Character Designer. All of the fonts are there.