• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CD ROM

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does FrameMaker supports CD ROM Content development. My document exceeds 10k every time and it's really hard for me to manage on MS Word if I switch to FrameMaker it will a more reliable option for me or not? I am a content writer and SEO executive it is hard for me to manage reports. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FM is especially good with large document handling - it came out of the book publishing industry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can certainly publish to formats which are usable on a CD ROM. FrameMaker is much better at handling large amounts of text than Word because it has a book function which will allow you to split up a document in chapters and handle the entirety of the book from the book file. You can publish from FrameMaker to interactive pdf and HTML5 with ease. Both formats which will work well from a CD ROM. I would expect CD ROM to be an outdated storage format in favor of DVD but perhaps you have some special requirements?

Bjørn Smalbro - FrameMaker.dk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines