• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FM 2017 Patch 1 internal error message - keeps crashing

Participant ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the error message I am getting and I don't even think I can work now as it keeps crashing---can someone help me ASAP pls? I am on deadline:

[Message was branched by moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi smathers,

You may find that if you rename the 14 directory listed in the error log (for example, rename it to 14-old) and restart FrameMaker, you should be all set.

NOTE: When you restart, any customizations you've made to FrameMaker will be reset to defaults. You can still access things like workspaces, etc. in your renamed 14-old directory. Just move the assets from the 14-old back to the 14 directory.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Smathers,

I have sent you a private message with my email address. Kindly email me your contact details. We will get back to you.

Regards

Viku

Adobe Systems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My issue is now fixed---Ajit did an awesome job in helping me, and has been so very helpful for all issues I have had---thank you!!! Renaming the 14 to 14_old worked great for anyone else experiencing this issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the same problem when I try to "Save as reviewe PDF". I renamed 14 to 14-old but it still occur the same problem on new 14 folder. Anybody help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank God, after I restart my PC, the problem was resolved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines