• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FM 2019 Publish Responsive HTML5 Indigo Skin

Explorer ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am publishing a large FrameMaker 2019 book as Responsive HTML5 using the Indigo skin.

I want to make some changes to the template, but cannot figure out where to make the changes.

header.png

I want to change:

• The "Welcome to Our Help Center" header
  • The "What can we help you with today?" subhead
  • Choose different icons for each of the topics
  • Update the copyright notice at the bottom

I have RoboHelp 2019, but want to try and make it work to publish directly from FM if at all possible.  Converting from FM to RH and then publishing would be a monumental headache, especially since I am not the only person who edits this document.

TOPICS
Publishing , Responsive HTML5

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Here is how to customize the text:

1. Browse to your settings file ("Settings.sts").
  2. Make a copy of it and rename it with .zip appended (e.g., "Settings-Custom.sts.zip").
  3. Open the "Settings.sts.zip" with any Zip-App of your choice (e.g., 7zip, Winzip, WinRar, etc.).
  4. In the ZIP you will find \!Language!\en_US\RoboHHRE.lng
  5. Extract RoboHHRE.lng and open it in a text editor like Windows Notepad, Notepad++, or any professional XML Editor.
  6. You will find the content you want to change relatively at the e

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Darn it. So close.  It worked the first time, but I had a typo in my edits so I re-edited the file.

When I went to republish the book through FM, it reverted . . . back to my typo-ed version.

At least I got it to stop using the default information, but now I am fighting it to make it use the new, fixed-typo version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines