• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FrameMaker 2019 Save-As PDF not saving to the selected Folder

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to use Save-as PDF from the File menu in FrameMaker 2019 but the File\Publish settings seem to be overriding the folder selection I make in Save-as PDF. My PDF are being saved to a different folder that I set up during Save-as. I am creating PDFs for a number of different .book files want each one saved into the folder that contains the l.fm and .book file.  I never had this issue with Previous version of FrameMaker.

Is this a BUG or been reported by anyone else?

TOPICS
PDF output

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This was a "feature" of the new Publishing pod. As of update 2 for Frame 2019, the option to save to a selected directory the way it used to work is back in the Save As PDF. It may be possible to set it for publishing, also, but someone else will have to provide that information as I have not worked with the publishing feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines