• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need HTML5 template

New Here ,
May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking for simple Responsive HTML5 OLH template with side TOC. 

TOPICS
Responsive HTML5

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

Since I don't use this Publish route to create online help (I'm a FM to RH import workflow) I don't know what else you can try. I'm pretty sure I've seen this dealt with before - you might try more searches in the forums or check out Matt Sullivan's site on techcommtools.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2019 May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My experience is that all paragraphs which are in your book TOC will be listed in the TOC in the sidebar.

When Split into topics based on this style is set, then this paragraph starts a new topic. In the sidebar TOC this will be a new item.

The topic title is the paragraph text. If there is a table anchor in this paragraph, then the table header text will also be in the topic text.

You set the paragraphs for your book TOC in the TOC settings in your book: Right-click on your TOC and select Set up table of contents. Then check the paragraph formats in the Include area.

When you change anything, do not forget to update the book.

The topics are defined here:

Publish settings | Style mapping | Paragraph Styles, Split into topics based on this style

Best regards

Winfried

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

By default, Frame will use the file names where no TOC exists. Even though it's online only, if you create a TOC, it will remove the 'double naming' you see there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines