• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reaktivierung Framemaker 8 nach Windows Upgrade

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe meinem Rechner ein Upgrade von Windows 7 auf Windows 10 verpasst, nun verlangt Adobe Framemaker 8 nach einer Aktivierung.
Die Deaktivierung auf dem alten System funktionierte nicht mehr, auch die angegebenen Telefonnummern für eine telefonische Aktivierung sind ungültig.
Die Adobe-Online Hilfe (Chat) liess mich 2 Mal je fast 2 Stunden ohne Ergebnis hängen, weshalb ich es jetzt im Forum versuche.
Upgrade ist keine Option, da erstens für 1 bis 2 Bücher pro Jahr zu teuer, zudem können neue Framemaker ab FMV10 keine FM8-Dateien öffnen.

Was kann ich tun?

TOPICS
Installation and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

ich empfehle dir den Support anzuschreiben: tcssup@adobe.com

Die reagieren schnell und sind hilfreich.

(English: I recommend to contact support: tcssup@adobe.com

They respond quickly and are helpful.)

Viele Grüße

Winfried

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

am 17.06. erhielt ich von Adobe eine Anfrage nach der Seriennummer meines Framemakers, welche ich am Tag darauf beantwortete. Seither habe ich nichts mehr von Adobe gehört! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SPUR:

I'm not sure why you think current versions of FrameMaker won't open Fm8 files—they will—but we understand that you would prefer not to upgrade. This is a user-to-user forum (users helping other users), so we can't solve this for you. Please reach out to tcssup@adobe.com again.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Correct, FrameMaker up to the latest release (2019 release) can open FrameMaker 8 files.

FrameMaker 8 was released 13 years ago in 2007. I'm pretty sure even the extended support has ended a long time ago.

SPUR, please write again to tcssup@adobe.com and put me on CC (my last name at adobe.com) and I will check internally what the possibilities for this are.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines