• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Script UI question

Community Expert ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my panel I have a drop-down list, from which I can select an item. Below that UI element there are buttons which are enabled at the time I can select from the list:

ScriptUI-doubleclick-in-list.png

The list reacts on OnChanage. The buttons of course on OnClick.

If I 'accidentally' select by double click (only the 3rd and 4th list element are relevant for this) then the buttons underneath the cursor location also react (currently with a message "not implemented").

How can I avoid this?

Disabling the two buttons in the OnChange call back function of the drop-down list does not help, because in the further processing of the selection the buttons are enabled. And my computer seems to be faster than my double click interval...

I think I must consume the double click in a call back function for the list. But there is no onDoubleClick event type for drop-down lists.

Documenting this behaviour might be the only means.

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

I have found,why «Disabling the two buttons in the OnChange call back function of the drop-down list does not help» 

there was a typo in the code...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have found,why «Disabling the two buttons in the OnChange call back function of the drop-down list does not help» 

there was a typo in the code...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines