• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unavailable fonts

New Here ,
May 23, 2016 May 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a "unavailable fonts" problem. I am developing a template for Users' Guides, using unstructured Frame12.

My company uses "Metric" as its company font; the entire metric family (Metric Black, Bold, Light, Medium, Regular,  Semibold, and Thin) are all installed correctly and all fonts are available in the font list.

In the font pod, none of the fonts used in the files are unavailable. They're all from the Metric family, Courier New, and Symbol. None of these fonts show that they are missing or have been replaced with something else.

When I go to update my generated files in the TOC, I get the error that FM cannot open the file because of unavailable fonts.

I have tried everything I can think of, including saving each chapter as a MIF file and changing back to a FM file. The last time I shut down and went so far as re-booting, the FrameMaker console showed a number of replacements... which make no sense.

What could possibly be going on here?

1. Font Pod

2016-05-23 12_35_01-.png

2. Book Error Report

2016-05-23 12_36_01-Book Error Log - HPE Frame Template.book.png

3. FrameMaker Console

2016-05-23 13_09_48-FrameMaker Console.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?