• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Watermark in Framemaker 2017

Explorer ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I create a watermark in Frame 17 that will show over tables and graphics? I know how to create one on the master page (and rotate it) as background text for headers and footers, which shows great for just plain text, but I need it to show over photos, drawings, and tables.

I prefer to put watermarks in Framemaker before I PDF the doc because the watermark can't be removed compared to if I put it Acrobat. (I assume that last statement still is correct--other than locking down the PDF, which I don't want to do?)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One could copy/paste the watermark over top of the body pages, but that's too much work. If you put it on the master so that it repeats, it goes underneath the content.

I'd do it in Acrobat, and you can remove Acrobat watermarks but I'd add them to a copy, just to be on the safe side.

Screenshot 2017-10-10 11.31.36.png

—Add watermarks to PDFs in Adobe Acrobat DC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines