• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot install Framemaker Fonts and Adobe folder not empty

Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2017 Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been going around and around on trying to get Technical Communication Suite 2015 installed on my computer.

I've uninstalled everything a couple times. I had a Framemaker 2012 and removed that too.

Before removing that  Roaming/Adobe folder, I used to get just a couple errors. Now I get a ton.

Any ideas?

Exit Code: 6

Please see specific errors below for troubleshooting. For example,  ERROR: DF023, DF024,D ...

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 0 fatal error(s), 35 error(s)

----------- Payload: Adobe FrameMaker 2015 13.0.0.0 {91A351A5-44AE-4BA8-87F5-1557C09287D1} -----------

ERROR: DF024: Unable to preserve original file at "C:\Windows\Fonts\symbol.ttf" Error 87 The parameter is incorrect.(Seq 11365)

ERROR: DF023: Unable to delete file copy at "C:\Windows\Fonts\eumat2b.ttf" Error 5 Access is denied.. Try setting correct permissions to the specified file/folder or parent folder, so that admin has rights to modify it.(Seq 11363)

ERROR: DW063: Error rolling back command ARKMoveFileCommand(Seq 11363)

ERROR: DF023: Unable to delete file copy at "C:\Windows\Fonts\eumat2.ttf" Error 5 Access is denied.. Try setting correct permissions to the specified file/folder or parent folder, so that admin has rights to modify it.(Seq 11362)

ERROR: DW063: Error rolling back command ARKMoveFileCommand(Seq 11362)

ERROR: DF023: Unable to delete file copy at "C:\Windows\Fonts\eumat1b.ttf" Error 5 Access is denied.. Try setting correct permissions to the specified file/folder or parent folder, so that admin has rights to modify it.(Seq 11361)

ERROR: DW063: Error rolling back command ARKMoveFileCommand(Seq 11361)

ERROR: DF023: Unable to delete file copy at "C:\Windows\Fonts\eumat1.ttf" Error 5 Access is denied.. Try setting correct permissions to the specified file/folder or parent folder, so that admin has rights to modify it.(Seq 11360)

ERROR: DW063: Error rolling back command ARKMoveFileCommand(Seq 11360)

ERROR: DF023: Unable to delete file copy at "C:\Windows\Fonts\eufrakb.ttf" Error 5 Access is denied.. Try setting correct permissions to the specified file/folder or parent folder, so that admin has rights to modify it.(Seq 11359)

ERROR: DW063: Error rolling back command ARKMoveFileCommand(Seq 11359)

ERROR: DF023: Unable to delete file copy at "C:\Windows\Fonts\eufrak.ttf" Error 5 Access is denied.. Try setting correct permissions to the specified file/folder or parent folder, so that admin has rights to modify it.(Seq 11358)

ERROR: DW063: Error rolling back command ARKMoveFileCommand(Seq 11358)

ERROR: DF023: Unable to delete file copy at "C:\Windows\Fonts\euextrab.ttf" Error 5 Access is denied.. Try setting correct permissions to the specified file/folder or parent folder, so that admin has rights to modify it.(Seq 11357)

ERROR: DW063: Error rolling back command ARKMoveFileCommand(Seq 11357)

ERROR: DF023: Unable to delete file copy at "C:\Windows\Fonts\euextra.ttf" Error 5 Access is denied.. Try setting correct permissions to the specified file/folder or parent folder, so that admin has rights to modify it.(Seq 11356)

ERROR: DW063: Error rolling back command ARKMoveFileCommand(Seq 11356)

ERROR: DF023: Unable to delete file copy at "C:\Windows\Fonts\eucsymi.ttf" Error 5 Access is denied.. Try setting correct permissions to the specified file/folder or parent folder, so that admin has rights to modify it.(Seq 11355)

ERROR: DW063: Error rolling back command ARKMoveFileCommand(Seq 11355)

ERROR: DF023: Unable to delete file copy at "C:\Windows\Fonts\eucsymbi.ttf" Error 5 Access is denied.. Try setting correct permissions to the specified file/folder or parent folder, so that admin has rights to modify it.(Seq 11354)

ERROR: DW063: Error rolling back command ARKMoveFileCommand(Seq 11354)

ERROR: DF023: Unable to delete file copy at "C:\Windows\Fonts\eucsymb.ttf" Error 5 Access is denied.. Try setting correct permissions to the specified file/folder or parent folder, so that admin has rights to modify it.(Seq 11353)

ERROR: DW063: Error rolling back command ARKMoveFileCommand(Seq 11353)

ERROR: DF023: Unable to delete file copy at "C:\Windows\Fonts\eucsym.ttf" Error 5 Access is denied.. Try setting correct permissions to the specified file/folder or parent folder, so that admin has rights to modify it.(Seq 11352)

ERROR: DW063: Error rolling back command ARKMoveFileCommand(Seq 11352)

ERROR: DF023: Unable to delete file copy at "C:\Windows\Fonts\euclidi.ttf" Error 5 Access is denied.. Try setting correct permissions to the specified file/folder or parent folder, so that admin has rights to modify it.(Seq 11351)

ERROR: DW063: Error rolling back command ARKMoveFileCommand(Seq 11351)

ERROR: DF023: Unable to delete file copy at "C:\Windows\Fonts\euclidbi.ttf" Error 5 Access is denied.. Try setting correct permissions to the specified file/folder or parent folder, so that admin has rights to modify it.(Seq 11350)

ERROR: DW063: Error rolling back command ARKMoveFileCommand(Seq 11350)

ERROR: DF023: Unable to delete file copy at "C:\Windows\Fonts\euclidb.ttf" Error 5 Access is denied.. Try setting correct permissions to the specified file/folder or parent folder, so that admin has rights to modify it.(Seq 11349)

ERROR: DW063: Error rolling back command ARKMoveFileCommand(Seq 11349)

ERROR: DF024: Unable to restore file at "C:\Windows\Fonts\euclidb.ttf" from backup at "C:\adobeTemp\backup\adobetmp00024561" Error 5 Access is denied.. Try setting correct permissions to the specified file/folder or parent folder, so that admin has rights to modify it.(Seq 11349)

ERROR: DW063: Error rolling back command ARKDeleteFileCommand(Seq 11349)

ERROR: DF037: Unable to delete directory "C:\Users\doc\AppData\Roaming\Adobe". Error 145 The directory is not empty.. Check and correct folder & parent directory permissions and then try again.(Seq 26)

ERROR: DW063: Error rolling back command ARKCreateDirectoryV2Command(Seq 26)

http://www.adobe.com/products/technicalcommunicationsuite/

http://www.adobe.com/products/technicalcommunicationsuite/

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 15, 2017 Jan 15, 2017

After talking with Adobe, and trying lots of things (like updating C++) -- the final answer was to re-download and try again. This time it worked so that's good. With a slow internet, all these steps take a LONG time. My previous FrameMaker 12 was provided in the good old CD packaging - so everything is self contained.

thanks for the help

scott

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

set read/write permissions on those folders

right click the installation file and click 'run as administrator'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the idea to run as administrator, but I'm still getting the similar errors.

I'm just trying to install Framemaker 15 and get these errors below. I've looked at other suggestions linked below.

The errors here where "the parameter is incorrect" and the "directory is not empty" are not something I have control of. An incorrect parameter for symbol.ttf isn't something I know about.

The Adobe directory not being empty is strange, as everything being done is trying to install into Adobe - so all these installs are done by Adobe. I deleted them all but they still come back.

Things like re-installing C++ when there are 16 "C++ 2005/2008/2010/2012/2013/2015 Redistributable" on my computer .. is just wrong.

Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud install issues with log files

Errors "Exit Code 6" and "Exit Code 7" installing Adobe CS6, CS5.5, CS5, Premiere Elements, and Phot...

ERRORS:

Exit Code: 6

Please see specific errors below for troubleshooting. For example,  ERROR: DF024, DF037 ...

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 0 fatal error(s), 2 error(s)

----------- Payload: Adobe FrameMaker 2015 13.0.0.0 {91A351A5-44AE-4BA8-87F5-1557C09287D1} -----------

ERROR: DF024: Unable to preserve original file at "C:\Windows\Fonts\symbol.ttf" Error 87 The parameter is incorrect.(Seq 11365)

ERROR: DF037: Unable to delete directory "C:\Users\doc\AppData\Roaming\Adobe". Error 145 The directory is not empty.. Check and correct folder & parent directory permissions and then try again.(Seq 26)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you have win 10, try installing using compatibility mode for win 8.1 or win 7.

again run as admin

change your permissions on those folders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

konacurrents - Give Adobe Support a call - install issues are usually a freebie call.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2017 Jan 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After talking with Adobe, and trying lots of things (like updating C++) -- the final answer was to re-download and try again. This time it worked so that's good. With a slow internet, all these steps take a LONG time. My previous FrameMaker 12 was provided in the good old CD packaging - so everything is self contained.

thanks for the help

scott

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines