• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert FM to XML - resolve missing entity references with Structured App

Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When converting an FM Book using the GUI, there is a prompt that asks the user to chose one of the predfined Structured Application options within a dropdown menu. Once selected, the resulting XML contains two sections after the header information. The first section contains a list of entity references followed by the referenced file. The second section contains a huge tag with all the entitiy references, which look lik &bkc<some number>.

I am using the FDK C/C++ route. The script I have only produces the second section and the complete first section is missing. I searched the forums and saw a couple of refences to the following API call -> FS_StructuredSaveApplication().

IntT saveDitaIndex = F_ApiGetPropIndex(&saveParams, FS_StructuredSaveApplication);

StringT testString = F_StrCopyString((ConStringT)" ");

saveParams.val[saveDitaIndex].propVal.u.sval = testString;

I am still seeing no change in the output. My question is what value(s) should be or can be set for this to work?

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

After reading a little more and a test, I was able to resolve the issue (posting been a little pre-emptive).

In line 2, the value is the string is equal to one of the various default types of Structured Applications within FM. Those types are located in the structapps.fm file. For example,

StringT testString = F_StrCopyString((ConStringT)" DITA1.1-Bookmap-FM");

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After reading a little more and a test, I was able to resolve the issue (posting been a little pre-emptive).

In line 2, the value is the string is equal to one of the various default types of Structured Applications within FM. Those types are located in the structapps.fm file. For example,

StringT testString = F_StrCopyString((ConStringT)" DITA1.1-Bookmap-FM");

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines