Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Framemaker 11 - select more than one non-consecutive word

Explorer ,
Feb 18, 2016 Feb 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I would like to select ten individual, non-consecutive words and apply a character style to all of them at once.  I do this in Word by pressing and holding Ctrl, double-clicking each word, and applying the style.

It it possible to do this in FrameMaker?

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 18, 2016 Feb 18, 2016

Don’t think so, but you can do ESC c c from what I recall (so rusty these days with FM shortcuts) to apply the last character tag to the text. ESC j j does your last paragraph tag.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don’t think so, but you can do ESC c c from what I recall (so rusty these days with FM shortcuts) to apply the last character tag to the text. ESC j j does your last paragraph tag.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suspected it wasn't a feature in FrameMaker after searching for how to do it (and not finding anything).  The two shortcuts you mention are correct, I could do it that way too.

Thanks Jeff!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines