Highlighted

Framemaker to Responsive HTML5 Error

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

I'm in the process of publishing a Frame (2017) book file to Responsive HTML5, but each time I try to do it, Acrobat Distiller automatically kicks off and Framemaker hangs.  Is there something I can do to troubleshoot this issue?

Thanks!  What I thought was hanging, was distiller actually processing the files.  Once I let it run, it converted just fine.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Framemaker to Responsive HTML5 Error

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

I'm in the process of publishing a Frame (2017) book file to Responsive HTML5, but each time I try to do it, Acrobat Distiller automatically kicks off and Framemaker hangs.  Is there something I can do to troubleshoot this issue?

Thanks!  What I thought was hanging, was distiller actually processing the files.  Once I let it run, it converted just fine.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IIRC, there's a setting about using (or not-using) Distiller when dealing with imagess - you might want to check the Publish Settings...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 22, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 23, 2020 0